The other day I found my grade 6 English notebook. I have always loved my English notebooks. Never have I wanted to throw those away. All the funny sentences, letters and crazy stories I had written were too valuable of a memory to be discarded. So every time I clear spaces up I just put these book somewhere else. I found this funny letter I wrote to my awesome classmate.
And here’s a song from it. I still remember singing this and the tone.
Grade 6 was a crazy year, an eventful one. I had an awesome bunch of friends who threw me a surprise B’ day party in my tuition class. I had never expected so many presents, let alone a cake! Thank you my very special friend. No B’ day have ever topped that one because it was kind of a pure surprise. I remember Anoo making me a card in PA class, just for me.
The summary of grade 6:
- the terrible parent teacher meeting
- that “weird coincidental day”
- best b day
- An awesome science exhibition
- Campaigned for becoming ELA vice president and I got elected as well!
- The Embarrassing day
- The year a bond started to weaken :’/
- An awesome drama in children’s day
- An awesome social studies teacher
- Mary-Kate and Ashley fan was born! 😀
- Started reading Sweet Valley!! 😀
- The secret hand gesture to let others know that the supervisor was near the class
- The crazy Ashfaq and Oppo fans. It was the year Maldives won 1st from SAFF championship so the level of excitement was quite high.
- We hear the neighbours’ loud voices. By neighbours I mean, the Jalaluddin ‘big kids’ right next to our school
- I remember the Islam teacher’s fun little song
- I remember making the Dhivehi teacher’s Impossible Pie.
- I remember being a class monitor